The Betty Rendel Scholarship is offered by the National Federation of Republican Women. The recipients of this outstanding scholarship are selected from all regions of the country. The NFRW Scholarships is open to women who have completed university courses for at least two years. Three annual scholarships of $ 1,000 each are for students currently studying political science, government or economics.
The National Federation of Republican Women was founded in 1938. It is one of the country’s largest popular political organizations. The purpose of the NFRW is to inform the public through education, training, political and legislative activities.
What You Need To Know About The Betty Rendel Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is open to college undergraduate women who are currently majoring in political science, government or economics.
This scholarship is to be taken in USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
Scholarships are available to US women. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The three annual scholarships of $1,000 each are designed for college undergraduate women who are currently majoring in political science, government or economics.
Betty Rendel Scholarship Eligibility:
The ELIGIBILITY requirements for Betty Rendel Scholarships are as follows:
- The scholarships are awarded to women who have completed university courses for at least two years and are US citizens.
- Scholarship holders cannot apply again.
- Applicants can only apply for one NFRW scholarship per year.
A complete application must include the following:
- Official application form, all sections fully completed. Please write or print clearly. Use black ink.
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up.
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript.
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals.
- Optional photograph.
- State Federation President Certification
Individual applications must be submitted to the applicant’s state federation president at:
124 North Alfred Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
ATTN: Scholarship Coordinator
You can submit the application form till June 1.Link for more information: http://www.nfrw.org/rendel